IngredientsServes 4 - 5
200 g shredded ham
500 g broccoli
1 x 500 g pasta
1 table spoon of butter
2 table spoons of plain flour
1 1/2 cups of milk
100 g grated cheese
1 cup bread crumbs (fresh)
1. In a large pot cook the broccoli, when cooked, drain and chop finely.
2. In another pot cook the pasta in salted water.
3. Make white sauce by melting butter, toss the onions till transparent then add flour and milk to thicken it, add the cheese.
4. Add cooked pasta, broccoli, ham and white sauce and mix together.
5. Grease a baking dish.
6. Pour pasta- broccoli mixture into the baking dish.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese and then bread crumbs.
8. Bake for approximately 30 to 45 minutes until golden brown.